This week on The Legal Brief, Federal Attorney Adam Kraut is taking a look at a number of new gun laws in Texas.
But wait, they’re pro-gun!!
TGC SURPLUS channel – https://www.youtube.com/c/TGCSurplus
♦ TGC PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/TheGunCollective ♦
★ Buy From Amazon! ► http://amzn.to/2kE8UBq
★ Top TGC Gear ► https://www.amazon.com/shop/theguncollective
★ TGC Shirts & Swag ► https://goo.gl/1OWfnU ★
★★ GET GEAR AT DEALER COST – https://lddy.no/40uq ★★
★★ SPONSORS & PROMO CODES – https://goo.gl/pZGwvM ★★
✮✮✮ Subscribe here: https://goo.gl/LatffH ✮✮✮
YOUTUBE-SAFE LINKS FOR THIS EPISODE:
● House Bill 121- Relating to a defense to prosecution for the offense of trespass by certain persons carrying handguns:
● House Bill 302 – Relating to the carrying, storage, or possession of a firearm or firearm ammunition by certain persons on certain residential or commercial property:
● House Bill 1143 – Relating to the transportation or storage of a handgun or other firearm or ammunition by a handgun license holder in a school parking area:
● House Bill 1177 – Relating to carrying a handgun during a state of disaster:
● House Bill 1791 – Relating to the carrying of handguns by license holders on property owned or leased by a governmental entity:
● House Bill 2362 – Relating to permitting certain foster homes to store firearms and ammunition in the same locked location:
● House Bill 3231 – Relating to the regulation of firearms, air guns, knives, ammunition, or firearm or air gun supplies or accessories by a county or municipality:
● Senate Bill 535 – Relating to the carrying of a handgun by a license holder on the premises of certain places of religious worship:
● Senate Bill 741- Relating to restrictive covenants regarding firearms or firearm ammunition:
● Senate Bill 772 – Relating to evidence in certain civil actions of a person’s failure to forbid handguns on certain property:
Music Licensing: ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
• Closing Music:
Krale – Frontier (ft. Jasmina Lin & Jay Christopher) [NCS Release]
Music was provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Business Inquires: [email protected]
©Patton Media and Consulting, LLC 2018
The materials available through The Gun Collective (including any show, episode, guest appearance, etc. appearing within) are for informational and entertainment purposes only.
The opinions expressed through this video are the opinions of the individual author.
— Affiliate disclaimer: The Amazon and TGC Gear links above are affiliate links! —
They generate a VERY small sales commission percentage if someone is kind enough to click through and purchase something. Our Affiliate links are associated with the Amazon affiliate program and TGC is an amazon associate.