On This Special Legal Brief, Adam Kraut explains ATF’s newest letter regarding Pistol Braces and Overall Length!
TGC SURPLUS channel – https://www.youtube.com/c/TGCSurplus
♦ TGC PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/TheGunCollective ♦
★ Buy From Amazon! ► http://amzn.to/2kE8UBq
★ Top TGC Gear ► https://www.amazon.com/shop/theguncollective
★ TGC Shirts & Swag ► https://goo.gl/1OWfnU ★
★★ GET GEAR AT DEALER COST – https://lddy.no/40uq ★★
★★ SPONSORS & PROMO CODES – https://goo.gl/pZGwvM ★★
✮✮✮ Subscribe here: https://goo.gl/LatffH ✮✮✮
YOUTUBE-SAFE LINKS FOR THIS EPISODE:
● Princelaw Post:
ATF Rescinds Prior Methods to Measure a Firearm’s Overall Length when Equipped with a Stabilizing Brace
● Any Other Weapon Definition – https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/5845
● Pistol Definition – https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/27/479.11
● ATF letter regarding 26 inch standard – http://www.nfaoa.org/documents/PistolGrippedShotgunLike.pdf
● ATF letter regarding VFG on pistol – https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/open-letter/all-ffls-may2006-open-letter-adding-vertical-fore-grip-handgun/download
● Gripstop determination letter – https://princelaw.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/screen-shot-2016-12-04-at-7-59-08-am.png
Music Licensing: ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
• Closing Music:
Krale – Frontier (ft. Jasmina Lin & Jay Christopher) [NCS Release]
Music was provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Business Inquires: [email protected]
©Patton Media and Consulting, LLC 2018
The materials available through The Gun Collective (including any show, episode, guest appearance, etc. appearing within) are for informational and entertainment purposes only.
The opinions expressed through this video are the opinions of the individual author.
— Affiliate disclaimer: The Amazon and TGC Gear links above are affiliate links! —
They generate a VERY small sales commission percentage if someone is kind enough to click through and purchase something. Our Affiliate links are associated with the Amazon affiliate program and TGC is an amazon associate.